Sweatshirts + Midi Skirts

I love a good midi and a good midi in a great color is a total score. I wore this skirt for my first day of NYFW. And I felt amazing in it, it was one of those pieces that you just can't wait to wear again. I love the look of a super sporty and casual sweatshirt with a fancy and super feminine skirt. The combination of two totally different styles and textures give this look a fresh vibe and fun appeal. For this fall season, pair a fun graphic sweater with a flowy midi like mine or with a pencil skirt for chic and young look. It is all about having fun with you outfits and creating them as your own. As long as you are comfortable with whatever you decide to wear, the rest is all about how you flaunt it. Clothes are just material but I think it is safe to admit that when we FEEL great, we are happier. For me, my hair and clothes sometimes can make a gloomy day into a fabulous day. It is all a mind set, we are all beautiful in anything we wear, but it is how YOU wear it. 
------
Me encantan las faldas a media talle, me parecen tan hermosas y super femeninas. Y esta fue una de esas faldas que sabia que tenia que ser mia. Me la puse para el primer dia de La Semana de la Moda de NYC, como se acordaran. Y desde ese dia quize ponermela de nuevo. Me encanta combinar diferentes texturas y estilos. Me parece super divertido por ejemplo este look. Una falda completamente elegante y femenina con este sueter casual y deportivo. Dan un look fresco y divertido y como me encantan... femenino. Este otonio, atrevete a ponerte una de tus faldas favoritas con un sueter de graficos de tu color preferido. Recuerda que no se trata de la ropa, se trate de como te sientas en ella. Ahi dias en que mi cabello y ropa me hacen sentir super segura de si misma. Todas somos bellas en nuestra propia piel, de nuestra propia manera pero no es lo que te pongas es como te lo pongas, y lo mas importante es que te sientas TU. 




Sweater/Sueter: Forever 21 | Skirt/Falda: Asos | Shoes/Zapatos: Zara 
Bag/Cartera: H&M | Jewelry/Joyeria: Lola Blue


  xo,
E.
INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST

SHOP THE LOOK: