{Date Night} Peplum + Leather!

I wore this little outfit for a date night with my husband and thought it was the perfect ensemble for a chilly Friday night. As we all know by now, the leather look is totally in! and I love mixing up different textures and styles.
-------------------
Tuve una cita romantico con  mi lindo esposo, y decidi ponerme este conjunto - fue un Viernes con una rica brisa fria. Ya como sabemos el look de cuero esta totalmente de moda! y a mi me encanta mezclar diferentes texturas y estilos.





Necklace/Cadena: H&M
Bracelets/Braceletes: Nadri & BaubleBar
Top/Blusa: H&M
Pants/Pantalones: H&M
Shoes/Zapatos: Aldo

You gotta love H&M just realized my entire outfit is from there! I love fall for many reasons, the boots, the fun hues, and of course accessories like scarves, gloves... and those fab hats! 
----------
Recien  me di cuenta que mi look completo es de H&M - es que esta tienda es fabulosa, con sus estilos y precios! 

xo,
E.